- Program currently open to North American industry professionals.
Due to very high demand, Pro Purchase Program orders will take longer than usual to fulfill.
Industry Pro Purchase Program Rules:
- Your industry pro account is to purchase gear for your own personal use only – not for your spouse, partner, friends, co-workers, adventure buddies… or anyone else but you. We do monitor purchases for abuse, and deviating from this policy will endanger your access to this program. Occasionally we may offer “friends and family” promotions, and you will be notified about the details, timelines, and restrictions via email. Until then, this account and discount is for you only.
- An online account will be created using your provided email address, and your pricing will be reflected when you are logged in.
- Be discreet about your Industry Pro Purchase discount, but encourage your professional peers to apply.
- All shopping must be made online at www.canecreek.com; may not be combined with other retail promos or coupon codes. You will not be allowed to apply your discount to any items on sale or any running promotional programs. This discount does not extend to Cane Creek dealers, service centers, or other partners.
- Account information must not be shared, and you must place all Industry Pro Program orders yourself. Payment is via credit card only, and the name on the credit card must match the name of purchasing professional.
- Be 100% certain of your fitment prior to ordering; NO returns or exchanges allowed on Industry Pro Purchase orders. All orders are final.
- Industry Pro Purchase discounts are not active for any newly released Cane Creek product for up to 90 days after release.
- Industry Pro Purchase Program customers are not eligible for free shipping
- All approved accounts will receive industry pro discount from January 1 through December 31 of the current calendar year. All pros must reapply after January 1 of the subsequent year to retain pro purchase perks.
- Depending on available inventory, products ordered through the Industry Pro Purchase program may include cosmetic blemishes such as small scratches, chips or abnormalities in paint and anodization. These products will function as safely and effectively as their non-blemished counterparts.
- Cane Creek Cycling Components reserves the right to alter or cancel the Industry Pro Purchase Program at any time, without announcement. Cane Creek Cycling Components will consider each application on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to allow or deny Industry Pro Purchase Program participation at any time. Discount is limited to registered user and should not be advertised. Applies only to purchases at www.canecreek.com and may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Factory service is not included in program.
If you are Interested in applying for this program, please complete and submit the application form on this page. You should receive an email within five business days if your application was approved. For more information or any questions, contact us through our Cane Creek Support Center