We want to see how you’re using your Cane Creek products. We encourage you to submit a photo or your Cane Creek product out on the road, gravel or trail (or wherever you happen to be). It can be an action shot, a product close up or whatever your creativity comes up with. Don’t be afraid to surprise us – just keep your pants on (see the rules below).
One randomly selected image per month will win a free Cane Creek product. That might be a set of eeWings, a Helm fork or any other Cane Creek product. It’s all on the table but prizes will vary from month to month.
Please try to create images that really highlight your Cane Creek product. Also, please keep in mind that we may not be able to use images that prominently highlight products that are direct competitors with Cane Creek (particularly suspension).
For the time being you will need to sign into an active Gmail account to submit your photo. If you don’t have a Gmail account you can email us your picture at email@example.com with the subject line “Photo Contest”
- Keep your clothes on. No naked pictures, please.
- Ride responsibly. That means no illegal trails, trespassing, poor or unsafe road etiquette or anything else that breaks the law or demonstrates activity beyond the normal level of risk associated with cycling.
- Photos should be in .jpg format. Any size photo may be submitted, but the higher resolution, the better.
- By submitting your photo to this contest, you agree to grant Cane Creek Cycling Components permissions and rights to use the image indefinitely on any page at canecreek.com, across Cane Creeks social media accounts, and in any online advertising or printed materials promoting Cane Creek.
- Entrants must have full permission of any recognizable persons appearing in the photograph to be able to grant Cane Creek the right to display their photo submission online or in printed material.
- One winner per month will be notified via email and announced on Cane Creek social media.